Saturday, September 22, 2007

What a relief!

Today we walked 10 miles. Met at the Randall's and walked to Town Lake, did a short loop and walked back. We were relieved--relieved!!--to only have to do 10.

Last week was tough; next week will be even harder. I'm nervous about it. But, the thing is, I know I can do it. I can't use the excuse of "I can't," since I already have. (Next week is 18 and 15).

But that means a new sticker! I'll just keep that silly little sticker in my mind!

It was a nice walk today. It started cool, and stayed relatively cool most of the walk. We were also in a lot of shade. And the non-shaded parts were under 9:30 sun, not 1:30 sun. Also, it was less than 4 hours, not just under 7.

Today was good. Hopefully enough of a boost to keep me going for next week!

No comments: