Sunday, May 20, 2007

12 Miles

I've walked 12 miles this week. The week of The Walk I walk 65.

Somedays it was a little harder to get out and going. So far I've done the "out and back" walks, meaning I walk half my miles and turn around. I like that. If I can make it to my turn around point, I have to make it back, right?!

For some reason today was a hard day to get motivated--sort of. I think I wanted a lazy Sunday, but am also far from flat out not doing a walk. I also realized today why they say it's is important to have and to know where "rest stops" are along the way. I have my camelbak with water, pockets of snacks...but no bathroom breaks along the way. At least not this route, so far. Yes, I realize the importance of that now.

Been good so far.

I'll keep ya posted!

No comments: