Sunday, May 20, 2007

Week 23 Training

For those of you trying to keep up with me...

Here's my training for week 23 (we're counting backwards)

Countdown: 23 Weeks
Your Training Schedule for This Week:
Monday Rest
Tuesday 3 miles Easy walking
Wednesday Rest
Thursday 3 miles Moderate walking
Friday 30 minutes Easy crosstraining
Saturday 4 miles Easy walking
Sunday 3 miles Easy walking


I am so glad that tomorrow is a rest day! I've never followed a "plan" like this before--I just exercise when I can, when I feel like it, when and what I'm up to. And I'm a little glad tomorrow's a rest. And really, I haven't even done all that much yet!

Looks like a few more 3-milers, with a 4-miler on Saturday.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Jessica,
You are doing great! It's so fun to read about your progress. Greg and I are pulling for you from Singapore.

Love you!
Mom