Sunday, October 14, 2007

Putting things in perspective for myself

I've been tracking my miles since I've stared this whole training thing. There have been some times that I haven't been able to track my walking--like while in Singapore or walks where I don't know for sure the mileage. I've estimated here and there. I've guessed according to the time walked.

I figure I've walked almost 400 miles since I've started this.
That means (so far):
  • I could walk from my house to Oklahoma City.
  • I could walk from my aunt's house in Sioux Falls, SD to Dubuque, Iowa.
  • I've almost walked the distance from Washington, DC to New York City. And back! (almost)
  • I've basically walked from the Grand Canyon to Los Angeles!
That's already some pretty awesome mileage. And I've still got more to go!

No comments: