Monday, October 1, 2007

Whew!

Okay, so I totally enjoyed my week(end) off. Literally did NOTHING in the way of working out last week (minus the approx. 2 miles I did before crapping out).

Two weeks ago or so, I went to TCBY after not having been there for a long time. It was the best ever! Went again last week. It was pretty good, but not as good. Something about not having it for awhile makes it good.

Today I did Body Combat, which I obviously had not done in over a week. It was great. Not my best "performance" ever, but it felt good to be back. I actually looked forward to it today! Something about not having it for awhile makes it good.

I feel better about things. I've calmed myself down, made myself realize (thanks to lots of great emails and comments) that I really will be fine. Really. And even though I know that, I had to know it!

I think after a week off, I'm mentally and physically prepared for the next step (pun intended). I'll be out of town this weekend, but plan to walk while in South Dakota. I may have to modify my walk, but I do plan on walking at least some. The schedule says 10/8, I think. Week after that is another 18-miler, I think. (I think maybe I won't listen to Kim who over-walked her group by 3 or more miles!). I do plan on joining the group again the following week.

Thanks, everyone, for your continued support.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

A little mileage mistake and everyone turns on you!

How about you and me hit the trail when you get back and see how far we can walk in a day! :)

Keep up the good work and I'll see you on the trail.